For more information on Earth Day, it's history, and ways to get involved, visit the official website.
As always, you can check the AFPLS Catalog for all the titles here, and many more on this topic.
- Greenjobs : a guide to eco-friendly employment, by Bronwyn A. Llewellyn
- Going green : a kid's handbook to saving the planet, by John Elkington
- All New Crafts for Earth Day, by Kathy Ross
- Paul Chadwick’s Concrete 5. Think Like a Mountain [graphic novel], by Paul Chadwick
- The American Environmental Movement, by Rebecca Steffoff
- An Inconvenient Truth [sound recording]: the planetary emergency of global warming, and what we can do about it, by Albert Gore
- Earth [video recording], by Walt Disney Studios
- Beyond Earth Day: Fulfilling the Promise, by Nelson Gaylord
- The Official Earth Day Guide to Planet Repair, by Denis Hayes
- The Morning After Earth Day: Practical Environmental Politics, by Mary Graham
- Going to Green [DVD series, Volumes 1-5], by Beverly Baroff