There are a few guidelines that must be followed when requesting something via interlibrary loan.
- Patrons must have an updated and valid Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System library card.
- Library card account cannot have any lost items or excessive fines. Check your account by logging on via our website.
- A patron may make up to 7 requests at one time; this includes requests already submitted but that have yet to be completed.
- Fill out a separate request form for each book and/or photocopied article.
- Required field (*) information must be provided.
- Adhere to lending library due dates. Return items on time so that lending libraries will continue to offer this service.
- Renew interlibrary loan materials 7 days prior to due date by calling 404.730.1937.
Use the Book Request Form to complete your request. The more information you can find and include about the book, the easier and faster your request will be to process! If for some reason we cannot obtain a book for you, you will be notified by our Interlibrary Loan Office. For further information you can contact them with the information below. We hope you enjoy this service of the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System!
Contact the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System
Interlibrary Loan Office
One Margaret Mitchell Square
Atlanta, GA 30303